EPF balance refers to the provident fund balance of a government employee. It is the contribution of both employer and employee in the form of deduction of monthly salary. You can get the salary after cutting allowances like PF every month. By the time you retire, you can get your PF with interest. There are many benefits of PF in our country. Many retired employees depend on pension and PF.
If you have UAN passbook, you can get your PF amount. Every government employee must have an EPF passbook. If you didn’t get the UAN passbook or EPF passbook, be sure to register at epfindia.com or epfindia.gov.in. Once UAN registration is finished, activate UAN number. All employees should go through this process.
Checking EPF Balance with or without UAN Number
It is mandatory for each and every employee to stay up-to-date with their EPF balance. At EPFO portal, they can download EPF passbook and withdraw some percentage of EPF account. In this guide, we are going to explain step-by-step how to get your Employee Provident Fund balance or EPFO balance with or without Universal Account Number. Any employee can check their EPF balance online with EPFO portal. Follow these steps to do it –
- First of all, click this link http://www.epfindia.com/site_en/
- Then you can get another link named “Click here to know your EPF Balance”
- Click this link and it will redirect you to another link – http://epfoservices.in/epfo/member_balance/member_balance_office_select.php
- You will get to see “Member Balance Information”
- Choose your state you live in under this heading. Select the state.
- Again, you need to choose EPFO office in your location. Click on Office Link.
- After that, you need to enter your EPFO account number, mobile number and name.
- Now you just have to click “Submit”. There you will get your EPF Balance.